How is it that a simple delivery of pure white cake boxes can delivery a sense of hope? A sense that things are going to be ok...that I will survive to find a new dream. I will find hope in friends that I have had the honor of working with and families who have helped me along. I want to thank you all in advance for this inspiration....and outpouring of love and hope.
These boxes housed the promotion cupcakes for the Theodore Judah 5th and 6th graders. Not one was left at the end of the shindig...and I am pretty sure I saw a kid licking the box! Or at least trying to negotiate the cupcake box out of an adults hands....:) I received many compliments on the cupcakes and I hope to have the honor of providing cupcakes at one of your parties soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment