Hello Blogging world!
I am a teacher...well I was until I got laid off again for the 6thyear in a row. With education looking bleak and my attitude even bleaker, I decided it was time for a change! Soooo the idea of Doodles was created. I have always enjoyed baking and painting. Cupcakes are my specialty so I decided to name my signature cupcakes after my drawings and "doodles" on canvas.
My cupcakes are made with care and attention to detail. I have created several fancy cupcakes and a few everyday ones with a new twist like marshmallow butter cream frosting.....yeah it's that original!
Check back here for updates on the Doodles company, new cupcake ideas, and the in's and out's of starting your own business and dream!
See you all soon!
(Hey! Leave some of your own ideas in the comments section or our Facebook page coming soon!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment